Poured in place rubber is one of best surfaces for playground sites today. It meets ADA requirements and provides accessibility, is easy to maintain, and is made utilizing recycled materials. This playground surface is ideal for playgrounds of all sizes and has a very low maintenance cost once installation has taken place.
The proof is in the ingredients. Our poured in place rubber is used from a basemat of 100% post-consumer recycled SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and polyurethane and a top surface consisting of either TPV (thermo plastic vulcanized rubber) or recycled post-industrial EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber and polyurethane.
We promise your complete satisfaction with our pour in place system and we guarantee a life span of at least 7+ years.
- One of the most accessible options available
- Different color options available to complement playground equipment and settings. Just ask us!
- Modifications to thickness available to comply with critical fall heights
- Easy to clean and requires little to no maintenance
- Can be installed over asphalt, concrete, or other compacted sub-base aggregate